How can 'gaming' be a part of your professional life? Consider this...
- Former freelancer and member of the editing staff of PC Gameplay magazine (now called 'Gameplay')
- Former editor & writer of the Games section of CTG's quarterly magazine
- Professional speaker for Gezinsbond. Current topics: "Safe Online" and "Let the Games begin".
- External subject matter expert for workshop at Karel De Grote Hogeschool: "Apps and games in the out of school care"
Games are bigger than ever. And everybody plays. It pays off to consult someone with insight into this cultural phenomenon.
- a cultural phenomenon
- for everybody
- still The Great Unknown for a lot of parents, educators and even children.
I can help.